Buy this commercial builder website.
Commercial Builders in Wisconsin
As commercial builders, we don’t change the scope of work, we agree to perform specific items in our quote and that is what we deliver. The schedules are not generic and take into account the specific activities required by the construction documents. Our schedule includes the necessary adjustments for other vendors including the low-voltage cabling vendor, the security system vendor and the systems furniture vendor. These vendors will be included in all meetings and we communicate properly to ensure a well-planned project.
In order to achieve our schedules, the critical and long-lead materials will be identified and ordered quickly. We will also communicate our timing to all other contractors so that when possible all hands can be on deck to keep a project moving.
Commercial Building Cost Control
The quote we agree to will be reflective of the drawings and we will use our purchasing power to make certain any cost overruns do not occur. In the event that costs on particular items exceed 10% plus or minus quoted cost, we will contact you and discuss options and alternatives.
- Commercial builders avoid unsolicited change requests
- We manage the process as if it is our own budget.
- Our project managers always suggest cost-effective solutions to issues that arise during construction.
- Martens and Sons updates the budget as often as is necessary to balance the delivery of the project that exceeds expectation at or below budget.
When its Done
Commercial Builders will be unique compared to competitors in our approach to project completion. Project completion does not simply mean the client has taken occupancy of their space. It also means:
- Punchlist is 100% complete and verified by each member of our team
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals & Warranties are submitted
- All financial items are closed & billed with any construction leans removed
We do more than other commercial builders because our name is our business. Contact us to discuss any commercial projects or ideas we might help you achieve.